If there is something that characterises the island of Mallorca, it is its unique landscapes, a fusion of mountains and coast that transforms its more than 3,500 km2 into an experience full of sensations.
If you want to travel Mallorca by camper van, ROIG y MTEA offers you an unbeatable opportunity. Thank you to our collaboration with maite activity, you can now book a Premium Mercedes Campervan and experience the island in a different way. Also, we invite you to discover in this article the parking conditions on the island, some interesting points to park and the places to empty and fill water on the island.
This four-seater campervan offers several sleeping options. From sleeping under the stars in the upper sleeping area thanks to the folding roof tent to sleeping inside with two double beds for maximum comfort.
Features of the Premium Camper Van maite plus, 170HP Saloon Mode
- Double bed de 200×120 cm.
- Heating outlet.
- Double waterproof and thermal insulating fabric with zip.
- “OpenSky” system. Canvas opening vision for front panoramic view.
- Double window on both sides with mosquito net.
- Front window with mosquito net.
- LED lighting and USB sockets.
- Aluminium ladder.
- Easy folding roof locking system.
Garage in living room mode, large storage, for transporting bicycles, surfboards, motorbikes, etc…
Outside equipment: awning, folding window in side door, windows in rear doors with mosquito net and pleated sunshade, outside shower with hot water.
- Outside access to WC cassette 19.3 L.
- External 220 V power socket.
- Filling point for 110 litre fresh water tank.
- Outside shower with hot and cold water.
High autonomy energy equipment:
- AGM battery 270 A.
- Charger/Converter 12/2000 60 A.
- Charger and current stabiliser 12/12-50 A.
- Equipment for displaying all the battery information from the domotic display.
- Low consumption Led ambient and direct lighting system.
- USB and 12v sockets.
Heating and hot water:
- Truma Combi 6D heating, we enjoy heating and hot water in the same appliance in an intelligent way, being able to use both functions at the same time.
- Oil-fired air heating. It uses the same fuel from the same tank as the vehicle.
- Hot water by means of a 10-litre diesel boiler with low consumption (average of 110 ml/hour) and high power.
- Tank of 110 litres of clean water and 100 litres of grey water, emptied by means of electrovalves, the whole system monitored from the domotic display, maximum autonomy.
The on-board control display allows you to have control over aspects such as temperature, battery level and consumption, ambient lighting, tanks, exterior cameras… to enjoy your trips and adventures with the highest standards in safety, technology and design.
- Comfort plus (Remis in front cabin, Webasto air purifier, Extendable design tap).
- Thule Omnistor exterior awning.
- Two photovoltaic panels of 105 wp each.
- Thule rear door bike rack.